• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Rupture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Name: Rupture
Element: Earth / Lava
How used: Shift
How it works: When you first press shift, lava particles appear at the block in front of you at your feet. (If the block isn't at your feet, it won't work). After 3 seconds, the block will turn to lava (Particles still there). When you release shift, the particles and lava would go towards where you are looking, and if you move your mouse to look in a different direction, the lava path would follow. When it's moving towards where you are looking, it goes in the shape of an arrow, one block being the point, then the rest is three blocks wide. When it hits a player, it will do 4 damage, and then any additional damage from lava burning. So overall, here would be the variables;
Width: 3 blocks (Shouldn't be configurable)
Range: 10 blocks (configurable)
Damage: 4 (Configurable)
Particles: true / false

paliate

Verified Member
I don't really see what's different from this to any lava move really, All its doing is producing lava in the direction you want it to be in faster instead of just using lavaflow.

I also bought an ability just like this from @Carbogen xD

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't really see what's different from this to any lava move really, All its doing is producing lava in the direction you want it to be in faster instead of just using lavaflow.

I also bought an ability just like this from @Carbogen xD
Man coast stop having my ideas before I do... But this isn't thaaaaat similar to lavaflow. No wave, controllable.... Truth be told I thought of this while looking at a move for a minigame on a server. XD

paliate

Verified Member
The wave is somewhat just aesthetics.
I feel like the reason lava-moves are always denied is because it doesn't add any new functionality that isn't already apart of projectkorra.

See, Lavasurge was a great idea because it was not just a lavapool on the floor, It added a new functionality of being able to throw lava from a distance into a direction that could potentially hit a opponent that is in the air, Something that lavaflow is inable to do.

I'm still on the rim about this idea.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The wave is somewhat just aesthetics.
I feel like the reason lava-moves are always denied is because it doesn't add any new functionality that isn't already apart of projectkorra.

See, Lavasurge was a great idea because it was not just a lavapool on the floor, It added a new functionality of being able to throw lava from a distance into a direction that could potentially hit a opponent that is in the air, Something that lavaflow is inable to do.

I'm still on the rim about this idea.
Hmmm. Well, a lot of the bases for lava is covered with a lot of the addon lavabending moves. I'll try to think of something that will make it different.. I actually didn't start making this as a lava ability xD

Status
Not open for further replies.