• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed RPG NOT DETECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manos

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using: I am using Project Korra, the main one
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version): 1.6.0 BETA 7
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc): I have found out that whenever someone uses the move ICEBLAST the error RPG NOT DETECTED is spammed in chat with no console errors.
  • A detailed description of the bug you found. When you use ice bl ast it works fully. We only get that message spam.
  • What should be happening instead: Not displaying that msg? Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using: I am using Project Korra, the main one
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version): 1.6.0 BETA 7
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc): I have found out that whenever someone uses the move ICEBLAST the error RPG NOT DETECTED is spammed in chat with no console errors.
  • A detailed description of the bug you found. When you use ice bl ast it works fully. We only get that message spam.
  • What should be happening instead: Not displaying that msg? View attachment 636View attachment 637
Update to latest BETA and this will be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.