• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed RevertEarth set to false, still reverts earth back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakoto

Verified Member
I'm an earth bender in a survival world I created. The house I made was a square box I made using RaiseEarth. The problem is the blocks keep getting reverted back to their default position everytime I stop running the bukkit server. In the projectkorra config.yml, I have all revert settings set to false.

How can I make it to where none of the blocks I bend as an earthbender won't get reverted back to normal upon stopping the bukkit server?

Lakoto

Verified Member
Did you save config file after you were done editing it?
Of course. Can anyone else verify this though? It doesn't happen when I exit off the server, but after I completely stop the bukkit server and start it back up again.

ashe36

Verified Member
I would suggest restarting your server after you change the config to completely reboot your new config option.

Lakoto

Verified Member
I would suggest restarting your server after you change the config to completely reboot your new config option.
Before minecraft or bukkit is running, I edit the config.yml and change the RevertEarth setting to false.
I then start the bukkit server, then minecraft, and get on the server.
I raise a couple pillars of earth, then exit the server.
If I simply get off the server and get back on, the pillars are still there.
If I completely shut down the server, then start it back up, any earth I manipulated with my bending is gone, and the terrain is back to normal.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but these lines were in my log file:

[18:57:16] [Server thread/INFO]: [ProjectKorra] Enabling ProjectKorra v1.3.0
[18:57:17] [Server thread/INFO]: [ProjectKorra] EarthSmash: Loading Config
[18:57:17] [Server thread/INFO]: [ProjectKorra] Suffocate: Loading Config
[18:57:17] [Server thread/INFO]: [ProjectKorra] [ProjectKorra] Establishing SQLite Connection.[SQLite] Connection established!
[18:57:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ProjectKorra] Plugin ProjectKorra v1.3.0 has failed to register events for class com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.TagAPIListener because org/kitt/tag/AsyncPlayerReceiveNameTagEvent does not exist.
[18:57:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
[18:57:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Done (4.299s)! For help, type "help" or "?"

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is a bug that happens because regardless of settings we revert all earthbending when the server shuts down.

Lakoto

Verified Member
You could either
  1. Build the house yourself with regular blocks
  2. Copy and Paste with world edit
Yea, that's what I ended up doing. The thing that sucks though is I was using earth tunnel for mining, then when the server restarted, it completely reverted and covered up my iron mine.... kinda sucks.

Do you think you guys will ever create a way around that in the future? For those who don't want the world set back to normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.