• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

/Reload Broke the Plugin

SirAaron123

Verified Member
Hi, I'm an OP on the Server and I used /reload to try and restart the Server. However, I hadn't realized the damages /reload could do. Now Project Korra and JedCore as in the moves won't work, particles or animations aren't showing up, etc. I'm only an OP so I can't give you the Server's configs, and the owner is very busy. Is there a way to fix this?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
You could restart from skratch. Remove the old Pk and JedCore jars and use new ones. That's what I used to do. Usually when something breaks I just restart and that fixes it but maybe your issue is more severe.

SirAaron123

Verified Member
You could restart from skratch. Remove the old Pk and JedCore jars and use new ones. That's what I used to do. Usually when something breaks I just restart and that fixes it but maybe your issue is more severe.
I believe we've already tried that, do you have another suggestion?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
What versions are you using? Spigot, Pk, JedCore. And are there any errors in the console (I know you can't see it but ask)?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Restart the server. That's really the only way to get things functioning again. If it still doesn't work after that, then something else is messing things up, because /reload only breaks things while they are running and doesn't effect things after a restart.

If this issue is as big as it is, you may have to get the owner involved. There is only so much an op can do without the console, sadly.