• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied RaiseEarth Config (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Since it was denied because the cd didn't understand what I was talking about, so I'm referring this again.

Not sure if it's a bug, but I doubt so. I found that in recent beta (9 of 1.8.0) it is impossible for me to set up the width of raiseearth to be of a 3 blocks. Here is what I get:

I don't see this to be 3 width, except it being 2 blocks foward longer and 1 block to the right, but that is not what I meant as 3 blocks width. Fix this please!!!

jedk1

Er as far as im aware nothing was changed with raise earth, and it works fine for me.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ok than. I'll make this a bug report. Should it suppose to be on medium priority?

EDIT: Welp, I actually did post it as a bug report, so not why this thread or submitedthread exist :p

Er as far as im aware nothing was changed with raise earth, and it works fine for me.
Including the 'applying its config change'?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.