• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed ProjectKorra not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArrianAether

So, I tried to download ProjectKorra on my server, But it keeps saying, "ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/Korra.jar' in folder 'plugins org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/projectkorra/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0'". Could someone really help, I'm using 1.7.10 for my server, but I still can't use it, the problem is I don't know what version this plugin is for. If you can help, I would be appreciated if you could.

Sketz

Verified Member
If you do /bending version, It will tell you the version of the ProjectKorra version you're running now.
If you're running 1.6.0, Your server needs to be 1.8.
However, if you're running 1.5.0-1.5.1, Then it should work for you.

Saying you don't know the versions of the ProjectKorra plugin, I assume you have 1.6.0 on a 1.7.10 server.
That would be your problem.

If you need a different version of the ProjectKorra bending plugin.
Please vist: http://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/projectkorra-core.1/history

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So, I tried to download ProjectKorra on my server, But it keeps saying, "ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/Korra.jar' in folder 'plugins org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/projectkorra/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0'". Could someone really help, I'm using 1.7.10 for my server, but I still can't use it, the problem is I don't know what version this plugin is for. If you can help, I would be appreciated if you could.
Update to java 7

Status
Not open for further replies.