• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Project compiling on corretto 1.8 but not working.

Hi. I try to make an ability for 1.12.2. I was told corretto 1.8 works fine for this version. I have a local spigot 1.12.2 server and I play on minecraft version 1.12.2.
I made one ability and it works well (same version, spigot and everything), but I started developing a new one and this is where things stopped working.
1. I tried to set a new listener for EntityPotionEffectEvent, but I get an error in console that says server couldn't set it up, because such an event does not exist.
Code:
[02:19:49 ERROR]: [ProjectKorra] Plugin ProjectKorra v1.8.7 has failed to register events for class me.codeinsomnia.acupressure.PotionEndListener because org/bukkit/event/entity/EntityPotionEffectEvent does not exist.
2. When I try to play Sound.ARMOR_STAND_HIT (or any sound with armor_stand) my server crashes and I get that lil lovely stacktrace
I have no idea what to do. I was told corretto 1.8 will work fine, but it doesn't. When I tried to switch on corretto 11 or opendjk 14 it seems like they don't have a lot of things like ArrayList, String, Pair, etc. (and idk if this error wouldn't exist there too)

Code compiles without any errors. If it's needed, I'll provide it.