• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Plugin Installed, No Core Abilities, Internal Error upon Bending Choice

SethA007

I have created a 1.8 server, and I installed the latest stable build of PK, and went to test it out. I soon found out that there were no abilities to be had. I discovered this whenever I used /b d <element> and a the console told me, "There are no abilities for this element." I also discovered that whenever I attempted to choose an element, it gave me an internal error. It did not crash, just gave me a notification that there was an internal error and failed to change my element.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the same thing happened when I tried to use the latest dev build instead of the latest stable build.

EDIT: Actually all I had to do apparently was open my korra.jar file using winrar. It showed all the abilities in there so I tried to test it one last time, and it loaded all the abilities and let me choose.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Did you put any of the combos into the abilities folder? I know this happened to me when I did that.

The community made combos.

SethA007

I did not put any combos in the folder. I did however put usermade abilities in the abilities folder, but there was nothing in there whenever I opened it the first time. However, I did get it fixed, I guess opening the korra.jar file with winrar fixed my problem.