• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PKI Default Items Suggestion Post

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Hey everyone, so I thought it would be a cool idea if we kinda opened the opportunity for community members to suggest default items for the ProjectKorraItems! Keep them "realistic" and true to the avatar universe, but don't feel like you can't add an Easter Egg here and there ;) Be sure to include all the things needed like a name, description, stats, options, and a recipe (pictures would be nice)! I'm really excited to get some of these made for the next version! Also, feel free to run some new ideas features by me, I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Keep in mind that all of these items would only be the filler generated when the plugin is first loaded, server owners have the ability to alter/remove that at any given time.

PS: Don't suggest OP stuff lol

jedk1

Name: TheOpestShitYouDoneEverSee
Description: When consumed causes all the users abilities to do 9001 damage.
Stats: 9001 Damage, 9001 Regen
The item would be seeds k.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Name1: Airbender Wingsuit's Chestplate [the name in /bi give: wingsuit1].
Name2: Airbender Wingsuit's Leggings [the name in /bi give: wingsuit2].
Description: A mobile fabric suit that allows an airbender to fly without the use of a glider when weared
Press sneak while falling or standing to glide/fly
Stats: [I don't know. Haven't yet thought of them. Maybe same as Glider, but without bending buffs/nerfs?]
Option: [Come again?]
Know that the item will correspond to the color of the armor part it is used in the recipe and will always be dyed to the corresponding one color of all wool

Check my whole thread on that for other details.

Name: Mercury
Description: "A <color>metalbendable<color>, chemical element that, when exposed to one's body can cause a slow, but painfull death to it's victims.
<other color>Left click with EarthBlast to expose the poision to whoever you click at
Press and hold sneak with Extration to remove the poision from the sufferer<other color>"
Stats: [Don't know \_(ツ)_/¯ ]
Recipe: brew awkward potion with iron ignot.

Name1: Timing Device (Lunar)
Name2: Timing Device (Solar)
Decription: A Device that shows when will the incoming [lunar/solar - respectly to the item] eclipse will occur
<other color>Left click to use it<other color>

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Be sure to check my reply while your on here, as I might reedit it to add a few items in my mind.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Oh lol, I meant you guys could make your own posts, not reply to this :confused: my bad. I think it would be easier to keep everything organized that way.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ah, I asume you meant to post here, since the PKI forum section is already filled with suggestions so no need to mention it :p. Also, you had a post that had everyone suggest their own ability/combo request in one post, so i thought its your another one.