• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied PK Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirtleHerder

I have an idea that I would like to make a reality. Project Korra Plots

The plugin would be a side plugin of PlotMe, that would allow players to configure who is allowed and who is not allowed to bend in their plots, as well as allowing players to save their plots, and restore them.

Requirments of the Plugin
- Side plugin of Plotme

- Allows players to enter commands dictating who is allowed and who is not allowed to bend within their plot

- Allows players to save their plots (Similar to JedCore ArenaManager, if possible utilizing the plugin)

- Allows players to restore their plots utilizing a command (This would need a configureable time variable preventing players from spamming the command)

- Allows players to bend only in plots that they are allowed to bend in (Disabling it eveverywhere else, as well as stoping move from reaching anywhere else)

This plugin would allow players to build their own little bending arenas wich would be awesome. I would absolutely love if this could somehow become a reality. Although as of this moment I have no where near enough knowledge to make this happen by myself. I have no experience coding in java (I do have quite a bit of experience codding in C++, so java wouldn't be that difficult for me to pick up and learn), and I have no experience working with minecraft plugins. If someone could help show me the way so I could make this plugin a reality, or actualy help me make the plugin, I would be very happy.

Loony

Verified Member
The majority of the time bending is disabled in creative worlds because, well it just isn't needed.

I don't think this side plugin would have any use and I don't see any reason to allow people to bend in a world that's only for building.
I'm going to deny.

SquirtleHerder

The majority of the time bending is disabled in creative worlds because, well it just isn't needed.

I don't think this side plugin would have any use and I don't see any reason to allow people to bend in a world that's only for building.
I'm going to deny.
Well the point of the plugin was, it would allow players to build their own arenas where they could fight with their friends, or allow the public to fight in the arena

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Interesting idea :)

It probably would be a nice addition to those who use PlotMe, even if it isn't as many as it used to be. So I support this ;)

And if you are looking at getting into plugin development, just PM me if you need some help. Most Java development is done in eclipse and I'm sure there's many good spigot plugin tutorials out there. Let me know if you need any extra help though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.