• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PK installed, internal error when using commands

Kjkropp17

So I am using a bukkit/spigot 1.12.2 server with PK 1.8.6. Whenever I join and use /bending display (element) it works fine. When I use /bending it gives me all the commands I can use but when I go to use /bending choose (element) or /bending bind it says "an internal error occurred while attempting to perform this action." The error it gives me with loading the server is: "[ProjectKorra] Plugin ProjectKorra v1.8.6 has failed to register events for class com.projectkorra.projectkorra.PKListener because org/bukkit/event/player/PlayerItemDamageEvent does not exist." I had a different one a few days ago that had projectkorra on it and worked fine but I make a new one and I have no idea what I did wrong.

malon

Verified Member
I think ProjectKorra broken on spigot 1.12.2. Most things seem to work, but I get console errors fairly frequently.

Running 1.8.6 and spigot ver "This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-4bd94dc-fb414fe (MC: 1.12.2) (Implementing API version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) You are running the latest version."

Example of console errors: https://hastebin.com/vifavacodo.vbs

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The errors don't appear with that link. It is an empty pastebin. If you can send the errors and make sure the errors are there it would be appreciated.