• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PhaseChange alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I hope you guys take this really for consideration for making atleast one steambending moves and that's all I ask. Such as this one:

Phasechange
: it is known that waterbenders can change water into solid (ice), gas (steam/fog), in beween and back into liquid. Creating steam/fog would require to shift on a waterblock, which will then create a bunch of explode particles shown as steam, and if the water is above sea well, all of it would turn/evaporate into steam. The Amount/area of particles will be determined by the radius it set to

Applications:
  • Can conceal stuff, giving the upper hand for the chance to fight back while the enemy is distracted, or bailing out in times when your weak and your defense is down.
  • Freezing people easily, when the steams is in contact with your feo(s) just click and (s)he/they will freeze.

Reasons to have this:
  • By the Applications I just had listed
  • Will add something new to waterbending; a new method to freeze attackers(I believe this would be fifth).
  • I see why not to have it? Neither will this make waterbenders op, nor nerfed. I see no problem of "it would be basically a blob of lag", because I have seen none or the least few people who would complain firebending&airbending causing lag.

Trivia (might add a new one each time I think of one):
  • Steam can be removed with th use of Airblast, Airburst.
  • Can be pushed with the control of Surge.

Status
Not open for further replies.