• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Sub-Element for Waterbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
Water should have Snowbending as a sub-element. Now I know what your going to say, "But you can already waterbend snow! (High-pitched nooby voice)", but I mean actual moves that involves bending snow. This wouldn't be irrelevant to waterbending as there is a water inside of snow.

jedk1

Water should have Snowbending as a sub-element. Now I know what your going to say, "But you can already waterbend snow! (High-pitched nooby voice)", but I mean actual moves that involves bending snow. This wouldn't be irrelevant to waterbending as there is a water inside of snow.
snow is ice.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Snow and ice are water that have solidified at a certain freezing point. A lot of staff debated even including ice as a sub-element and this definitely feels pressured into expanding sub-elements that are particularly redundant. My apologies. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.