• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Freeze Function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
After reading @nutterbutter, he/she said that the freezing with Surge and Torrent is unrealistic, I agree with this.

Im suggesting that for Surge, we make water wrap around the player and then freeze. This would make much for sense and it would help with the problem of people phasing though surge's iceball.

For Torrent, we should make it so it freezes the ground and not form a ball of ice.

nutterbutter

Verified Member
Thanks for the tag, and yes, the freezing for torrent and surge look just awful being honest. It needs a serious change.

Loony

Verified Member
I don't think this has any use whatsoever apart from to make it more visually appealing. Not only does it have no use, I'd imagine it would take longer to freeze someone and they would often glitch out of the freeze and the only way to stop that from happening is speeding up the freeze animation which would then make it pointless.

I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.