• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Earth Ability?

Should This Be An Ability?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBoy899

Verified Member
Lava Rain
*Note; I just thought of this randomly so...yea...
Element: Earth
/b h lavarain Description:
The earth bender crouches for about 1.5 seconds summoning a storm of lava. This can be used as
an escape or a move for the kill. Skilled earth benders can surprise enemies with this ability.

Description: The user summons lava dripping particles one block above their head. The
particles then fall down like rain on other players with in a 4 block radius. This can be very
decisive. :D

I'm new at this and I really wanted to make an idea. Tell me if I did anything wrong. Thanks :D

Effects: Slowness I or Blindness for 2 seconds. Catches the opponent on fire.

Last edited:

Chen

Verified Member
In Legend of Korra book 3 lava bending is shown to be a sub-element of Earth, try to stick to the show as this is a plugin based of it.

owlcool

Verified Member
Wait a second, wasn't a version of this in the last episode of legend of korra season 3, I think it was into the void. The guy freaked and caused the roof to fall on everyone. So maybe, if you know you are going to die, this can be like the bending plugin equivilant of the pokemon move self-destruct? Just trying to make this thread actually have use.

Status
Not open for further replies.