• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerBro442

Hello, I have been using chi for about a week now so I think I'm ready for my new chi move suggestion to be submitted.

This move will finally give chiblockers and advantage in stealth attack combat, as it can only be activated from behind, similar to Backstab.

A few requirements for this move to work:
the chiblocker must have recently wallran within, say, the last 10 seconds. This must be followed by having used swiftkick. After this, while behind the opponent, the chiblocker can quickly activate this move simply by clicking. The move will then do 5 hearts, paralyze them from absolute pure shock, and give them weakness due to the extreme pain they will be suffering from.

The move will have a 10 second cooldown, and activation of the move, as it will require extreme determination and skill for the chiblocker to accomplish, will give the chiblocker slowness 3 for 2 seconds.

Aethetics:
as the chiblocker activates the move, brown particles will fly from behind the bender, near the rear area. As soon as this happens, a loud enderman scream will sound, and continue to sound until the move has completed (the 2 second time that the chiblocker can no longer move).

logical description:
you run up the wall, do a backflip, kick them to the ground, then ram your fucking hand up their ass as hard as you possibly can. This would then force the bender to go into pure shock and be unable to move for a while. as you pull your hand out, you would then be able to move again. During this time it would be entirely possible to quickly finish off your foe. The name will be titled BrutalAssBlast

Thank you for reading.

Jimmy Jones

I think this is a pretty well rounded suggestion, very good job on the aesthetics! I was just wondering, would it be logically possible to stuff an explosive in them while you do this, or a live grenade by chance? this would be a configurable combo that combines the move as well as a combo called "grenade" which would allow the chi bender to push this explosive into them, back off, and then flip the switch and watch the person expload.

Thanks~

Hero

Verified Member
Hello, I have been using chi for about a week now so I think I'm ready for my new chi move suggestion to be submitted.

This move will finally give chiblockers and advantage in stealth attack combat, as it can only be activated from behind, similar to Backstab.

A few requirements for this move to work:
the chiblocker must have recently wallran within, say, the last 10 seconds. This must be followed by having used swiftkick. After this, while behind the opponent, the chiblocker can quickly activate this move simply by clicking. The move will then do 5 hearts, paralyze them from absolute pure shock, and give them weakness due to the extreme pain they will be suffering from.

The move will have a 10 second cooldown, and activation of the move, as it will require extreme determination and skill for the chiblocker to accomplish, will give the chiblocker slowness 3 for 2 seconds.

Aethetics:
as the chiblocker activates the move, brown particles will fly from behind the bender, near the rear area. As soon as this happens, a loud enderman scream will sound, and continue to sound until the move has completed (the 2 second time that the chiblocker can no longer move).

logical description:
you run up the wall, do a backflip, kick them to the ground, then ram your fucking hand up their ass as hard as you possibly can. This would then force the bender to go into pure shock and be unable to move for a while. as you pull your hand out, you would then be able to move again. During this time it would be entirely possible to quickly finish off your foe. The name will be titled BrutalAssBlast

Thank you for reading.
I like the idea, but 5 hearts is over the top. Plus, when you are in Shock, you cant feel much of anything...

jedk1

Obvious troll is obvious

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think this is a pretty well rounded suggestion, very good job on the aesthetics! I was just wondering, would it be logically possible to stuff an explosive in them while you do this, or a live grenade by chance? this would be a configurable combo that combines the move as well as a combo called "grenade" which would allow the chi bender to push this explosive into them, back off, and then flip the switch and watch the person expload.

Thanks~
Sorry to burst your creeper bubble of sticking things up into a person from a butthole, but a grenade wouldn't fit fast enough. You'd blow up trying to do it.

Loony

Verified Member
Firstly, WallRun is an addon so we don't support it in moves. Secondly, this move is overpowered and doesn't really make any sense to how Chiblocking actually works. I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.