• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Air Ability [ Illusion ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBoy899

Verified Member
Element: Air

In-Game Description: The user crouches, charging up the illusion. Once the user releases, an exact copy of them just appears out of them. The user gains invisibility for 4 seconds.

Actual Description: An NPC is created to help the air bender escape. I'm thinking like, no particles or VERY small and almost unnoticeable ones. Cooldown: 25 seconds.

Extra Stuff: Whenever I'm an airbender, I like to disorient my foes using abilities such as airshield, airblast, and airsuction. This seems perfect to add to that :p Also, here's a video on where I found it. Credit to WaterFan99 for the video :3 I saw it on the one he used.
Watch the whole thing or skip to :51 XD

Last edited:

RedBoy899

Verified Member
I know this doesn't really use air in like a proper way XD But maybe they could use the wind to forge an illusion? Idk :p XD

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
This move has no basis. Airbender's can't create "illusions" of any kind by bending the air.

RedBoy899

Verified Member
Welp that solves that. This is going to be denied .-. Even though it's in the video, in the show .-.

Migsel

Verified Member
That wasn't an illusion... It was a full-on offensive maneuver... Also, there's been a thread for what this actually is already - http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/air-wake.652/

Also, this is even in the Avatar Wiki - http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Airbending

"Air wake: By running in a circle and instantly building massive momentum, a master airbender can shoot a blast of highly compressed air shaped like the user's body at a target. This move seems to have extremely high concussive force. It was first used by Aang in the Crystal Catacombs against Zuko.[31]"

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Unfortunately, bending isn't a jutsu you see on Naruto. The ability to make clones isn't present aside from making shapes out of air.

Status
Not open for further replies.