• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Need help figureing out this problem

Kess

Hi my staff on my server have permission to fly and etc but whenever they try to fly it says that 3837
any ideas?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
You might want to post some more details on your setup. It's not clear what plugins you're using, how you've set them up, etc.

Right now I don't think anyone can help you when there really isn't any information to go off ¯\(ツ)

Kess

You might want to post some more details on your setup. It's not clear what plugins you're using, how you've set them up, etc.

Right now I don't think anyone can help you when there really isn't any information to go off ¯\(ツ)
Im using permission x for my perms I have around 40 plugins on my server which shouldnt be messing up with the flying perms some staff can do /fly others can aka mostly older staff from 3 years ago it says they need to buy it like on the pic above which I think maybe the enjin plugin is to blame or old player files which I deleted the old staff files but they still cant do /fly

xNuminousx

What shop is that text referring to? Could it possibly be a shop you have set up on your website or some sort of ingame shop you host on the server?

Do you have any plugins that would set expiration dates on commands like that? For instance, gives you a certain amount of time to use a command until you loose access to it.

Are any of your plugins dealing with the fly command? Possibly one that prevents access to it after a certain amount of time?

Kess

What shop is that text referring to? Could it possibly be a shop you have set up on your website or some sort of ingame shop you host on the server?

Do you have any plugins that would set expiration dates on commands like that? For instance, gives you a certain amount of time to use a command until you loose access to it.

Are any of your plugins dealing with the fly command? Possibly one that prevents access to it after a certain amount of time?
It seems to be the enjin plugin possibly since you can allow certian timed ranks and etc but Ive never sold fly on there before and im using pex it just that mostly old players from years ago cant fly heres a pic of some of my plugins 38413842I still have more since my server runs 40+ plugins