• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied More Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
People always say that people spam. I think you need to add more combos to each element. If will be a good combo, people don't have to be spam. Here we take the example IceBullet to put it to use desired WaterBubble, which is not needed anymore for anything besides this combo. I think if each move will have a lot of functionality, for example as a water spout and water wave. It will be amazing. You can also combine move, thus solving the problem of slots. The main thing in my thoughts that you don't need to add new abilites. You need to improve the old moves and make combos to be used. Thus, we can avoid problems with spam and slots. Thank you for your attention and forgive me for my horrible English.

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
This should really be in the general discussion place.

Any particular thing you think needs the most work?

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
I think if each reception will have a lot of functionality, for example as a water spout and water wave. You can also combine techniques, thus solving the problem of slots

HadesDude

Verified Member
In my opinion combos are a good idea, but completely useless in PVP. Why attempt to do some move that wastes time and doesn't even do that much damage?

Loony

Verified Member
In my opinion combos are a good idea, but completely useless in PVP. Why attempt to do some move that wastes time and doesn't even do that much damage?
For utility, mobility, surprise tactics. Combo's are very useful, just depends on the combo and how you're using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.