• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

MetalTwist/MetalStorm - MetalCombo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyvinnie

I notice how Metalbending doesn't have many moves that are offensive to its subelement, MetalTwist/MetalStorm (creator can decide the name) will be a combo.

The idea is that a tornado of Metal will come out in a stream-like way that upon contact with a entity, will do severe damage and this will be a great new way for Metalbenders to have a small advantage.

Usage - Shift with MetalClips > Shift With MetalClips > Leftclick with MetalFragments.

Damage - 3.00 - 5.00

Cdr - 2 - 4/5

Buffs - None.

How wide will the MetalTwist/MetalStorm be? It will be a decent amount to do atleast hit your opponent.

How isn't this OP - First of all, this is "kind" of OP, but it also isn't, it will give a fair balance to metal-benders since they don't have much resources to use and they have to rely on being mobile to fight..

*Sorry if this isn't right.. kind of still new to making threads like this!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I do not feel this move would have been done in the show or would be aesthetically pleasing in minecraft. I think it is possible in the Avatar universe as we see Toph, Kuvira and several others manipulate metal as if it is liquid, but I don't think a metal bender would use up all their metal to create a storm/tornado that may or may not hit people. Their metal would go flying everywhere. Also, you say metal benders as if they can only bend metal. Metal benders can also bend earth so when considering their advantage, consider all of earth. On most servers a metal bender will also have earth, and sometimes lava and sand as well. Often times if you have metal bending on a server, they have a huge advantage. But this is completely up to server owners and developers so I cannot speak for all servers or future ones. I think you did a decent job with the thread it's self. Personally, if I was apart of the developers or concept designers, I would like to see a bit more depth into what you were describing. You described some basic knowledge of the move but you didn't say what you had in mind for the animation. Would it be iron ingots flying everywhere? Would it be a particle effect like the airbending Tornado? Et cetra. All and all, I think you would be great at suggesting new moves because this is really creative! But I don't really see this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.