• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

MetalChains - New MetalBending Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Hi everyone! This ability is very similar to MetalHooks first of all, I do not take any credit of the first part of this ability. (A Addon Ability. But I would like this in the ProjectKorra plugin) This ability would basically allow you to grab on to walls and stuff! Sort of like the ability in WaterArms.
=================================================================
MetalChains - Simply Left-Click a location to travel to that location! However, since this ability can only travel 12 blocks within a 12 block by 12 block radius, the MetalChains may not work. But if a friendly Metal Bender is nearby, he / she could throw out their MetalChains to pull you into safety! You must hit the iron block in order to pull them towards you. (12 by 12 Block Radius) (1.5 Second Cooldown) (You do NOT need any metal on you to cast this ability) (When you throw your MetalChain, it would be all black / smoke particles except the tip of it, the tip would be a iron block)

==================================================
Thanks for reading! Please leave a positive comment and a like if you liked it! Hopefully this will be in the plugin! :)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Might telling me how does one can jump that high without the use of metal (catapult?) and WHY should a metal ability allow you do a leap when the metal is not actually helping you do a leap? Like how does hitting an iron blick (presumably you are saying left-click) allows you to do a leap to that block?

Last edited:

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Ok, well maybe we could add a passive to Metal Benders as well! So if anyone has these abilities in there slot, while hovering over it, they will automatically get 1 Iron Chestplate! And I think you're seeing this wrong, try reading it slowly, maybe it'll make sense more if you read it out loud. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.