• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

MetalArmor addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJunior

Verified Member
I am not quite sure if this is suggested or not, but if none of you are wondering, sometimes, whenever you put on eartharmor but its with a ironblock, you get chainmail armor, I was thinking this can be a addon to it and MetalArmor will be very similar to WaterArms :) There is many abilitys within this addon

Metalwhip, Remember how in season 4 or something with the Kuvira thing? When you watch it, during in Zaofu, Lin was getting treated and she was stress? and a Image showed her shooting a metalwhip at her sister because she was a rebel or something? I think this is how it can work, while wearing the MetalArmor you left click to shoot a whip out that hits your opponent and deals half a heart? Similar to Punch in WaterArms right?

MetalGrip, remember how, when Korra first arrived in republic city, and she cause wreckage and was trying to outrun the officers? and the officers shooted a whip that grab her hair and pulled onto her? I was thinking we can use this, left click at a target to take a grip on them and they will run slower, as the Whip is still on the target, you can jump in the air and left click to pull the back to you a few blocks back. Kind of like Pull!

Metalgrapple, metal grapple can be added to this MetalArmor addon ;D

That's all I have but I hope you like them, and I hope the Owner of MetalGrapple doesn't mind it being into this addon, nor Jedk1 pounding my head :~:

Status
Not open for further replies.