• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Mend

Mend v2.0.1

xNuminousx

DANG IT! I was totally going to test this move out yesterday but forgot... When I get home (I get home early today) I will test it out and leave a review and some possible suggestions <3

EDIT
Since it's a single player move (AKA doesn't effect anyone but yourself) I can make a gif for you.

xNuminousx

Are there no effects or anything? I hold shift with the move and the cooldown activates and everything, but nothing happens.. My hearts aren't being healing and my hunger isn't depleting.

xNuminousx

Okay so now for MY suggestions.

First thing I noticed was that you don't SEE the water being pulled from the air. It just APPEARS and then you have regeneration. I suggest having Water particles (the same ones you have) swirling around you, growing in number until they reach your body. Then they can hover around your body and "heal" you. This is just an animation update I'd recommend. Do some more research on how you can apply math to get the right "swirls." You could even have the amount increase as the water gets closer to your body.

Second, you don't HAVE to hold shift, and I don't like. You should have it to where if the player releases shift DURING the mending and DURING the regeneration, then everything is canceled. Right now you just tap shift and BAM you have regen. Idk if you WANT it like this but I think it'd be less OP if you had to sit there and regenerate; similarly to Healing Waters.

I love your concept though. Being able to heal with the side-effect of getting hunger (representing getting "tired"). If you add the charge effect, you may even decide if you NEED the hunger. I think it's a clever feature so I'd say to keep it. However, it's really for what you had in mind for the move. If it's in an arena, chances are hunger is disabled. But if you want it aimed towards both Survival And Arena I think it's fine.

XD Lol, well I took both your idea and Num's into account. In the future I could add this directly to healing waters but I do not know how to completely replace the ability all together.
To replace a stockability entirely you just need to make an ability with exactly the same name as the stockability, the plugin will disable the default one and use your version instead. It does mean if you wanted to implement mend as an extension, you would have to add the normal healingwaters part aswell. (Atleast if i am right xD)
I believe you're incorrect. You can set an ability to be 'hidden', so it won't show up in /b d <element>. Then you can just listen if the player has HealingWaters on their active slot and do all your ability stuff.

Well, im 99% sure this is correct, however i dont know if there is another way to add an extension to an existing ability without replacing the entire ability
Like i said, there could be another way around it and thats your way :p