• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Map Of The World Of Avatar The Last Airbender

JMGbaum

Hi, I would love it if there was a downloadable minecraft map of the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender. One that includes everything, that may look like this:

Thanks!

xNuminousx

No, I mean I was hoping you guys at ProjectKorra would build it. I don't have enough time
As PK does have a build team, it only consists of 2 people. It would take a lot of time to make a full map of this size. If you wish to have a professional, public map of the Avatar universe made, I suggest you speak with a professional build team who does stuff like this often. However, they will want to be paid to make the map.

MIsty

I'm currently working on creating a really accurate full world map. I have a decent sized build team. Wouldn't mind some more help tho. But I'm sure I'll charge for downloads. It's taken me almost a year already, I'm almost about 50% done. It's a scale model, world is about -40k to 40k

Sam61400

I'm currently working on creating a really accurate full world map. I have a decent sized build team. Wouldn't mind some more help tho. But I'm sure I'll charge for downloads. It's taken me almost a year already, I'm almost about 50% done. It's a scale model, world is about -40k to 40k
Hi there, are you still looking for builders? I'd love to help out with this kind of project!