• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So I was thinking, in the show, lightning generators never had the lighting right in front of them when they were charging it - it was always going towards them in random places in a localized area around their body. So I suggest that an effect like portal particles happen. The particles get drawn in towards the player as the move charges. When the move is fully charged, the effect that happens now will appear.

Thanks for reading! Post suggestions as always!!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
When Mako is charging his lightning, look at how it goes towards him. I'm suggesting that when you are charging lightning, the lightningbending particles go towards you and have motions sort of like what was seen happen with mako.

Sorin

Verified Member
When Mako is charging his lightning, look at how it goes towards him. I'm suggesting that when you are charging lightning, the lightningbending particles go towards you and have motions sort of like what was seen happen with mako.
I think this would make lightning more actuate, good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.