• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lightning concepts

Kmestari

Well yea this is my first post on this forum so sup im Kmestari and i have 2 ideas for lightning addons i could try to code them by myself but i dont really got the mood neither the time though i would love to use this kind of moves myself. So anyways here are the ideas and concepts i made.

ElectricField:
Idea: well i was inspired by the scene while zuko and azula fights for the Firelord and azula is charging up lightningstrike. The idea i had with this one was to create move that boosts lightning moves damage and protects lightning benders from some damage like damage recoil about 25 up to 60% and damage boost for Lightning moves could be around 2x time as the normal so around 200% up to 250% and if it was possible i would wish these were the config stats to this move. The move it self would be almost like fireshield / arishield but it wouldnt block any moves it would just give lightning bender the boosts which i listed earlier if the player was inside the electric field. this wouldnt be a move as it would be an ability that would be extremely overpowered as an move. Im recking it could be an combo like shift lightning 3x and it would activate or something like that. And i almost forgot it should damage players that have armor while standing inside the electric field.

base stats:
Damage: 0,5

Duration: 8000

Resistance: 50% and maybe 100% for watermoves cuz lightning

Damage boost: up to 250% on lightning moves and maybe like 150% on casual firemoves

Size: i dont know requirement of numbers for the size so it`s your own choosing. If anyone is ever gonna do this.

Slowness against non-firebenders: your choosing

Kmestari

Yea excuse me for the messy design i just had this idea and thought i would bring this up because i am not feeling like there is many new lightning moves arriving in these forums.