• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied LavaDelta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Name: LavaDelta
Element: Lava
How Used: [Shift] > [L-Click]
Description: So first this move creates a delta of lava that is 2 blocks deep and 5 blocks wide and circular. Then it sends multiple streams of lava in different random directions. The streams would go for 5 - 6 blocks then stop and would be 2 blocks wide, 1 block deep.

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
Sounds basically like an upgraded lava flow. Maybe you should suggest that as an add on to lava flow rather than a whole new move.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Lavaflow already has too many things it can do. No events left for this to be possibly used as an addon to it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It isn't that similar to lavaflow. Nothing about it is the same as lavaflow.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
It sounds a lot like Eruption. A custom move by Carbogen. Can you explain what makes it different, or what you can change about it to make it different.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It is different because instead of the lava shooting up and going out, it spreads in streams completely horizontally.

Gold

Verified Member
Make this a adding of lava flow or a combo like lava flow (shift) > left click shockwave or raiseearth

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have already stated why it would be a bad addition to LavaFlow. And I thought about making it a combo, but I decided against it because the only logical combo of moves for this would be lavaflow > lavaslap. Raiseearth wouldn't make sense as part of the combo because nothing in this move is actually being raised up.

Kiam

Verified Member
This move doesnt serve any purpose that lavaflow cant cover. This move creates lava and spreads it, which is too similar to lavaflow for this move to have any need.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The headachessssssss. This move is nothing like lavaflow, how many times do I have to say ittttttttt

Kiam

Verified Member
How is it dissimilar? It creates lava that flows outwards? It just looks like a "spiky" alternative.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
LavaFlow:
-Creates moat-like lava around the player that ends up killing the user more often than the target
-creates a 1 block deep pool of lava that does nothing else
-cools lava

LavaDelta:
-creates a 2 block deep delta of lava that has streams shoot out of it to create obstructions in an opponents path.

I don't see any similarities.

Kiam

Verified Member
They both create pools of lava... with different shapes... I see a lot of similarities.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
They both create pools of lava... with different shapes... I see a lot of similarities.
A delta is smaller and deeper than a pool. They both do not create pools. I'm going to take a screenshot of what I mean.
I dont think this move belongs in the core plugin, possibly create an addon?
To what move? I've already stated why it wouldn't work well with lavaflow, and I don't see any other lava moves at the moment. And no other move really does what this is suggestion does.

Kiam

Verified Member
To what move? I've already stated why it wouldn't work well with lavaflow, and I don't see any other lava moves at the moment. And no other move really does what this is suggestion does.
That I meant was an addon ability. I dont think this is a necessary move.

Status
Not open for further replies.