• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Lava Defensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
So ok, i know that lavabending is meant to be an offensive, but it doesn't have atleast one move for defense (including all the lava elements). Each offensive element needs to have atleast one defensive move (for example, firewall for firebending), so what i purpose is for lava to have this ability (name it whatever you want). Basically, you would need to charge it (which is probably the very first shield move, requiring charge, as i explain LB isn't really for defensive tactics). After you charge it, you then release sneak. The Lava would then spout from the ground, erupting from it a 3 width and 2 blocks further away where you are facing. The Lava would spout as a wall and will be held only for 2 seconds before it goes back from where it was erupted (a hole would be spawned when the shield in use). For the better explanotory, i will add a picture for a demonstration on how i imagine it on how it would look like.

Loony

Verified Member
Lava doesn't really have defensive moves because it's hard to control. Your defensive lava moves could easily end up hurting you more than they protect you. The addon move "eruption" works the same way you described but it's for offense. I'm going to deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.