• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Just Some Insight

ashe36

Verified Member
Hey Project Korra Community,
I definitely have seen this as a topic as of late, and I completely understand. I'd just like to provide some facts that may or may not satisfy you in some way. This post will be more or less directed to Water Benders, since they haven't gotten any sub-element changes as of date.
Now, as most of us know or have caught on to, our team is mostly working on sub-elements right now. It's just seemed the most logical to do and expand on things that were already there. We've received several types of feedback, and most of it being positive. One of the most common negative comments that has been going around is the topic of certain elements getting all the attention.
I can easily agree with anyone that Earth does get a lot of ideas and things implemented, but that's because sub-elements are the hot topic right now, and Earth Benders have the most sub-elements, no matter which way you put it. Combining Sand, Lava, Metal, and Seismic (if you count it) easily outplays Water's Ice sub-element and fire's lightning/combustion. In fact, it's even seeming that Air Bending has come out of it's sub-element shell with Spirit and Breath.
As a fan of The Legend of Korra, seeing Bolin Lava Bend outshined Zaheer flying any day. Not to mention that Lava Bending is something that has shocked fans almost as much as Zaheer developing the Suffocate skill. We have been swamped with air and earth ideas, and that has been expected. I promise that fire and water's time will come, but right now, they're not fitting in as well.
With that being said, I can still say, as many of the staff has said, we are all working hard on getting each element out. I personally have had tons of ideas that need to be put on hold just for getting the other elements caught up.
Great things are coming people, and it's well worth the wait.

A Side Note: Most of you should be glad to welcome @Coolade to our staff as a developer. Welcome, and good luck!

Immallama

Verified Member
I can't tell if that's a really obvious hint or not...

I'm just gonna pretend it is because it sounds awesome.

Last edited:

kingbirdy

Verified Member
I'll tell you. The next ability is g͠oi̷ņg͜ t̙̀o̻̰̦͛̑̾̀ͅ ͖̮͔̗͚̳̈́͆̿ͅb̴̳̗͓̜͇͕ͫ͋e̪̜̖̖͚ c͇͖̱̔ͯ͒̎͋̋ḁ̞͚̠͔̹̟̱̄ͧ̐́ͦ̿l̡̯̲ͧ̃̊͌ͧͭ̅͘lͥ͌ͩͨ҉̤̥͟ȩ̨̫͚͈̞͖̈́̄͆́d̡̘̭̩̒ͥ̊̅̈ͯ̂͟͡ t̛͆̊́ͫ̈ͭ̿͘͏̵͖̤̞̭͙̪̗͕͎̤͚̮̲͇̗̳̺e̢̡ͤͤ̀̃́̉ͬͬ̌ͬͯ̒͗͂̀̓ͩ͡҉̮̺͍̮̗̥̰ͅṟ̵̨̝̣̺͓͓̙̙̦̝̣̀̒̈͑̍̋̈́̈́ͨ́ͬ͐̾ͮͯͣ̄͋͟c̢̲͖͎̫̘̪͈̹̩͖̙͍̏̒̽ͨ̑̎͟͢eͬ̊̍̉̐̕͡҉̙̳̭̳͜sͯ̐̊̑ͮͧͩ̐̎͆ͫ̄̏ͣͬ͏̸̧̼̣̝̱̞̯̦̬̝̮̭ͅ. Įt̡ w̧͠i̧l̨l̸̡͠ ͠b̡̛͢e̕͏ a̦̤͉͕̠͙̥͋ͣ̑ͥ̔n̸̗̺͗ ̶̬̖̲͕͇̮͈̂͊̊ͣͫ̚a͊̄̋ͯ͋b̖͑̑̉̐̉̚͘i̛͔͚̣̹̬͌l̷̎̄͌ͣḭ̙̗̹ͥ̄͗̇͞t͈͕̭̪́̈́̓ͫ̊̐y̴̞̳̥̓f̸ͤ͌͌ͥ̿ͩͥ̊͌̈̈̽ͩ҉͓̯̠͙̥̪̞͓͙̙̱̩͕͚̦̰o̵̟͎̜̟̱̱̪̠̭̜͙̜̤̤̼͑ͭ̂̈́̂͑ͥ̿͆͊ͦͭ̒̾̿̈́͜r̷̸̢̩̜̝̬̟̦̼̥̗ͤ̿͆ͤ̈̿̾̓͂ͮͩͮ̔̎͜ͅ ̵̘̝̭̝͖͔̮̱͔̱̙̱̥́̀̈͋͆̿̔ͫͧ̋̓̚͠͝b̷͎̘͈̮̪̗͍̃̐͋̊͛͑͋̓ͬ̎̎́́̚͠e̴̡̼̝̟̥͇͕̭̟̰̣͍̜̮̰͖͆̌ͮ̿ͬͨͩͬͪ͛̋ͫͣn̸̶̼̼̭̺̰̭͈͉͖͕̄͊̓ͧ͆̋͗͋̊͢͝ͅͅd̖͍̭̦͙͇̻̥͉̖̮̳̹͙̱̎ͯ̆̔̿̋ͫ̇ͫ͐ͣ̆̌ͬ̐́͜ỉ̢̙͔̯̼̩͉̣̱̬͍͔̻͓̔̍̿͟n̷̢̆̅ͣ̋͂ͤͪͭ̄ͫ̈͛͊ͪ́͞҉͉̰̩̱̩͇̤̹̼͓͍̖ǧ̸͕̯̳͔͕̜̖̬ͦ̍̐͟͞͡͡ͅͅ.͊ͫ̍̐̂ͫ̓̽͏̜̼̖̫̭̜͍̜͜

Immallama

Verified Member
I'll tell you. The next ability is g͠oi̷ņg͜ t̙̀o̻̰̦͛̑̾̀ͅ ͖̮͔̗͚̳̈́͆̿ͅb̴̳̗͓̜͇͕ͫ͋e̪̜̖̖͚ c͇͖̱̔ͯ͒̎͋̋ḁ̞͚̠͔̹̟̱̄ͧ̐́ͦ̿l̡̯̲ͧ̃̊͌ͧͭ̅͘lͥ͌ͩͨ҉̤̥͟ȩ̨̫͚͈̞͖̈́̄͆́d̡̘̭̩̒ͥ̊̅̈ͯ̂͟͡ t̛͆̊́ͫ̈ͭ̿͘͏̵͖̤̞̭͙̪̗͕͎̤͚̮̲͇̗̳̺e̢̡ͤͤ̀̃́̉ͬͬ̌ͬͯ̒͗͂̀̓ͩ͡҉̮̺͍̮̗̥̰ͅṟ̵̨̝̣̺͓͓̙̙̦̝̣̀̒̈͑̍̋̈́̈́ͨ́ͬ͐̾ͮͯͣ̄͋͟c̢̲͖͎̫̘̪͈̹̩͖̙͍̏̒̽ͨ̑̎͟͢eͬ̊̍̉̐̕͡҉̙̳̭̳͜sͯ̐̊̑ͮͧͩ̐̎͆ͫ̄̏ͣͬ͏̸̧̼̣̝̱̞̯̦̬̝̮̭ͅ. Įt̡ w̧͠i̧l̨l̸̡͠ ͠b̡̛͢e̕͏ a̦̤͉͕̠͙̥͋ͣ̑ͥ̔n̸̗̺͗ ̶̬̖̲͕͇̮͈̂͊̊ͣͫ̚a͊̄̋ͯ͋b̖͑̑̉̐̉̚͘i̛͔͚̣̹̬͌l̷̎̄͌ͣḭ̙̗̹ͥ̄͗̇͞t͈͕̭̪́̈́̓ͫ̊̐y̴̞̳̥̓f̸ͤ͌͌ͥ̿ͩͥ̊͌̈̈̽ͩ҉͓̯̠͙̥̪̞͓͙̙̱̩͕͚̦̰o̵̟͎̜̟̱̱̪̠̭̜͙̜̤̤̼͑ͭ̂̈́̂͑ͥ̿͆͊ͦͭ̒̾̿̈́͜r̷̸̢̩̜̝̬̟̦̼̥̗ͤ̿͆ͤ̈̿̾̓͂ͮͩͮ̔̎͜ͅ ̵̘̝̭̝͖͔̮̱͔̱̙̱̥́̀̈͋͆̿̔ͫͧ̋̓̚͠͝b̷͎̘͈̮̪̗͍̃̐͋̊͛͑͋̓ͬ̎̎́́̚͠e̴̡̼̝̟̥͇͕̭̟̰̣͍̜̮̰͖͆̌ͮ̿ͬͨͩͬͪ͛̋ͫͣn̸̶̼̼̭̺̰̭͈͉͖͕̄͊̓ͧ͆̋͗͋̊͢͝ͅͅd̖͍̭̦͙͇̻̥͉̖̮̳̹͙̱̎ͯ̆̔̿̋ͫ̇ͫ͐ͣ̆̌ͬ̐́͜ỉ̢̙͔̯̼̩͉̣̱̬͍͔̻͓̔̍̿͟n̷̢̆̅ͣ̋͂ͤͪͭ̄ͫ̈͛͊ͪ́͞҉͉̰̩̱̩͇̤̹̼͓͍̖ǧ̸͕̯̳͔͕̜̖̬ͦ̍̐͟͞͡͡ͅͅ.͊ͫ̍̐̂ͫ̓̽͏̜̼̖̫̭̜͍̜͜
Terces?