• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Jab - Get Dizzy Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Attached with the Chiblocking Revamp thread made by @Hero, every of my suggestion below here goes to that main thread.

When the chiblocker uses jab, there's a 5% for that target ,that got jabbed, to get nausea effect.

I don't know if this is real or not, but i think MAYBE they could possibily be dizzy after a very good hard punch got onto them.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Attached with the Chiblocking Revamp thread made by @Hero, every of my suggestion below here goes to that main thread.

When the chiblocker uses jab, there's a 5% for that target that got jab get nausea effect.

I don't know if this is real or not, but i think MAYBE they could possibily be dizzy after a very good hard punch got onto them.
Hmm.....i might lower it to 2% because Jabs are usually light strikes. You can make a list of combos/moves in my thread!

Moonelight

Verified Member
Placing Looking Into for now. This move idea is on the more reasonable side. I noticed that you were discluding, in some of your threads, the defualt damage the move would do.

Loony

Verified Member
I'm denying this.
You shouldn't make suggestion's for suggestions. You should post them on the original post because this suggestion isn't a standalone suggestion, it's for another suggestion, one that wasn't even marked as looking into at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.