• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Items not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatTacticalGuy

Verified Member
So everything in the plugin itself works, core and RPG. However when I try to make the items, they are not available to me for use. Help!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Are you talking about the items side plugin? Also you could make a bug report. If you can't use the items, then there is most likely something incorrect in the recipe in the config.

ThatTacticalGuy

Verified Member
Thank you for the fast reply! I have been fiddling around with my server, restarting and re-installing things and now everything works just fine. Thanks for the advice!

ToDD

Verified Member
KorraItems work, but spam in console (spigot 1.7.10)
sorry for my english
[11:37:45] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorraItems] Task #56 for ProjectKorraItems v1.1.0 BETA 2 generated an exception
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.airbending.AirSpout.instances from class com.projectkorra.ProjectKorraItems.abilityupdater.AbilityUpdater$1
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorraItems.abilityupdater.AbilityUpdater$1.run(AbilityUpdater.java:125) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1638]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1638]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:641) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1638]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:289) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1638]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:584) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1638]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:490) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1638]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1638]
[11:37:45] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorraItems] Task #56 for ProjectKorraItems v1.1.0 BETA 2 generated an exception
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.airbending.AirSpout.instances from class com.projectkorra.ProjectKorraItems.abilityupdater.AbilityUpdater$1
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorraItems.abilityupdater.Abi

Status
Not open for further replies.