• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied IceLine Combo

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Ice
Name: Iceline
Use: This would be a combo consisting entirely of torrent. It will be shift on torrent from a water source 2 times, then shift on it a third line and a one block thin line of ice will move towards your opponent, this could be made with particles, and would freeze your opponent if it does hit.After it does hit you have the chance to strike your opponent with a torrent, it would shatter the ice and do 1.5 of the damage of torrent thanks to it shattering the ice surrounding your opponent.

Thestacker21

Verified Member
This combo is already made the combo is only on RuneFist BendingHeroes server Rune may make it public or not it up to him

owlcool

Verified Member
Thanks for putting up that completely useless comment that only makes sure the move will never be made public. .-.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Thanks for putting up that completely useless comment that only makes sure the move will never be made public. .-.
this move already existed as a combo and Runefist, owner of BH, is not gonna put this in his server if they already have a combo for it (which was removed)

owlcool

Verified Member
And besides, I doubt that they made it EXACTLY like I am describing. I have been on bendingheroes. Never seen it. I doubt he has it going straight from a source a single block wide not coming from bottles allowing for 1.5 damage by torrent going into the ice, shattering the ice. (unfreezing it) If he has, then you sir are either doctoring facts or he has been way overwatching legend of korra. The first time I saw the move was when looking through fight scenes.