• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Iceclaws and Condensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vkumar

Verified Member
Move Name: Iceclaws
Element: Water
Sub-element: Ice
Combo? Yes.
Passive? No.
Description:Create claws of ice that you will be able to shoot out. When using the move, 5 blocks of ice will appear near you and you will be able to send all of them at a target at once, each dealing 1 heart of damage.
How to use: Create an Octopusform (Hold shift)- Phasechange (Left click). Wait for the 5 blocks of ice to appear and then left click to shoot them at your target.

Move Name: Condensation
Element: Water
Sub-element: None
Combo? No.
Passive? Yes.
Description: Create water out of thin air that will be weaker, travel shorter, and be less accurate than regular water from water sources.
How to use:Use any water move you would use normally, but instead of using a water source, use the air as a source. (Example Watermanipulation: Shift in the air and smoke will appear, then left click and you will shoot the water)

Go to 0:25 to see both of the moves in action.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
IceClaws seems like a spammed version of icespike to me, that of which we don't really need.... If you want a 'rapid succession ice move', just try icebullet and it'll do what you want.. The iceclaws shown in the video are pretty small, similar to how icebullet is small particles instead of giant blocks of ice..
Condensation in your standards is far too powerful.. A waterbender could easily spam watermanipulation from behind someone, and the fact that the move is weaker won't even affect them..

Vkumar

Verified Member
IceClaws seems like a spammed version of icespike to me, that of which we don't really need.... If you want a 'rapid succession ice move', just try icebullet and it'll do what you want.. The iceclaws shown in the video are pretty small, similar to how icebullet is small particles instead of giant blocks of ice..
Condensation in your standards is far too powerful.. A waterbender could easily spam watermanipulation from behind someone, and the fact that the move is weaker won't even affect them..
Hm, I see what you mean for IceClaws. For Condensation, maybe there should be a 10 second cooldown on it?

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I don't like water being able to basically self bend with Condensation. The element stays unique by it's main disadvantage of requiring a pool of water.

Iceclaws is also how zMed described it. So it's not to my liking either.

paliate

Verified Member
I believe IceClaws was already suggested and denied.
And as Omni has stated, The closest thing to condensation has already been made so the only decision that is left is if it'll be added to core.

Kiam

Verified Member
I dont think this is necessary, and it has already been suggested and denied in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.