• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied IceBullet Combo (Rework)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGhost

Verified Member
I'm proposing a change in the moves used for the combo icebullet.
The old combo was:
waterbobble tap shift --> iceblast hold shift --> ice blast left click (at a water source)
The I think the combo should be: octopusform left click (to select a water source) --> octopusform hold shift (until the octopus is formed) --> iceblast while still holding shift --> iceblast left click
The reasons for this changes would be that:
- Waterbobble even though it being quite useful as a utility move and I can understand why its used, is a move you never see a waterbender doing in combat, it just is useless in combat.
- It being quite weird to selec a source at the end of the combo after everything else is already done, at least for me (how can you be doing a watercombo if you don't even have a water source that you use for it?).
- Octopusform already takes a while to form, making the move not op, and you can both use it for defence and close range attacks (meaning you would probably be able to use the combo without being hit).
- Octopusform already forms water around you and quite near you being ideal for that water to cam closer and form the icebullet after being frozen.
- With the waterbobble's place being taken by octopus form you can actually start seeing icebullet being more used, because until now I've just seem it being used in tutorials, never in actual combat...
Katara has already been seen using octopusform and then using its water to form something pretty similar to icebullet's shape (in water form) even though she then uses it to perform waterwave.

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
This is not needed, Nor is this even a rework as much as it is a change in performance.
I do not see the need in this being redone so I shall deny it, If you have a problem changing slots I don't think the solution is to change a whole move for someone's personal opinion.

I also think this plays hand in hand with alot of the fluidity threads that are already open.

Status
Not open for further replies.