• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Ice Bullet Punch

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Water
Move: Icebullet
Use: When a opposing waterbender uses ice bullet another waterbender would have a chance to punch through said bullet.
Source:

Kwesi

Verified Member
I quite like this idea. It adds style and is canon to the series. The thing I like about bending is the level of interaction, this particular area being countering. A waterbender counters tends to counter water by redirecting it, but I always wondered if there should be a way to counter ice. If waterbenders can shatter the ice projectiles like in the series that would make a lot of sense.

We have seen IceBullet being countered in the series, but I wonder how that would be in Minecraft. A counter for a combo ability is not something we've ever encountered before, but I get it. perhaps this counter could work on an ability like IceSpike or IceBlast. I mean, it probably shouldn't matter all too much which abilities, but I wonder about how it would be with combos.

owlcool

Verified Member
I'm not in favor. It would make icebullet useless in most battles.
So you are telling me that, giving ONLY waterbenders the ability to have a SLIGHT chance to shatter a few icebullets moving at double or triple the speed of snowballs would make this too op? Wow, a lot of stuff must be op to you then.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
So you are telling me that, giving ONLY waterbenders the ability to have a SLIGHT chance to shatter a few icebullets moving at double or triple the speed of snowballs would make this too op? Wow, a lot of stuff must be op to you then.
Mmhm, Icebullet only does half a heart normally. Why make it even more useless by adding a chance to punch through said bullets?

owlcool

Verified Member
Mmhm, Icebullet only does half a heart normally. Why make it even more useless by adding a chance to punch through said bullets?
Icebullet makes you immune for quite a while to most bending moves, and if you rapidly click left and right, then it is basically a guarentee that they can't get to you, even if they are strafe running towards you while using the ice bullet punch. So... yeah.

Kiam

Verified Member
This ability does match the show, however, like it was said, this does render icebullet pretty useless. Plus, waterbenders can seal the icebulleter in a torrent to stop themselves from being hit.