• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

I have a question...

HydroMan

Would we be allow to configure every elements abilities, that each indepently configured differently for the probending arena and elsewhere? Like, lets say a config.yml for probending exist and all the abilities from core inserted, where configuring them will only apply core stock abilities configuration to the probending arena, without conflicting with the core plugins config (and the core's config.yml will influence bending anywhere in general, excluding probending arena).

Did what I said/ask made any sense? If you like, I could try clearing it up understably.

HydroMan

Erm, please simplify more. Thanks in advance. :p
Here's an example. Watermanipuation has 8 blocks range. In probending, I wanna increase it in total being 12 blocks, while leaving watermanipulaton except in probending fights 8 blocks. Got it?

Varni1

Here's an example. Watermanipuation has 8 blocks range. In probending, I wanna increase it in total being 12 blocks, while leaving watermanipulaton except in probending fights 8 blocks. Got it?
So basically nerfs in different scenarios of bending?