• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Humanoid air explosion.

Would you like to see this move imployed by airbenders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
Element~ air
Move~ (No clue, look at it for yourselves.)
Duration~ until it misses or ends up hitting a target of some sorts.
Cool down~ 10-20 second range.
Charge time~ 2.5-5 second charge range.
Bind ex~ /bending bind (Move name)

This ability was seen in Avatar the last airbender and probably the most complex airbending move I have ever seen. When Aang was fighting zuko and azula alongside katara, he started running very quickly in a circle went to the very front of the wind sphere he was creating and made a solid posture, It then propelled forward at a insanely high speed and looked like Aangs body, only made from wind. When in made contact with zuko it ended up exploding and blasting him backwards very far.

How this ability could work in minecraft is a airbender will bind the slot and begin charging the move, a very small wind sphere will then form around the airbender, when the charge time is up the airbender will get a small particle effect so it wont mess with their aiming badly, They then look in the direction they want the wind humanoid figure to go to and once shift is released the sphere vanishes and the wind humanoid figure will be a 2 block high airbender particle effect which will race outwards at high speeds, if it makes contact with ANY mob or player it will do small damage but heavy knockback, possibly shooting them into the air doing heavy if not lethal fall damage.

The move is very hard to describe so heres a link to a youtube video that shows you what it appears like.

Look around 0:55

Immallama

Verified Member
Not a terrible idea and a nice find, but there are probably some Airbending abilities out there that would be a lot easier to make.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
I know,this was a ability I thought was very cool looking and would stand out from other suggestions, aang only used this once. Making it a very rare move.

Status
Not open for further replies.