• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Hiding Towny Names

Revi

Hey there, Just recently installed ProjectKorra (core) on my server, the problem that I am having that I can't seem to figure out is why it is hiding players' Towny town names in their prefix and how to fix it so ProjectKorra doesn't interfere with prefixes whatsoever. It interferes with my tags plugin and every other prefix not directly added by Pex. I am sure it is some silly think I overlooked, but help is much appreciated! Thank you for your time!

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
You can disable PK's chat by disabling it in the language.yml file. There should be a simple Enabled switch that you can set to false, and PK will no longer take control.

Furthermore, if you want to show people's element as well as other tags, use {ELEMENT} or {ELEMENTCOLOR} in the chat formatting. Element will be the tags set in the language file, so change those if you want slightly different ones. ElementColor is fairly obvious lol