• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Help?

Hey uhm.. I really like this Plugin, but is it possible to make ONE player the Avatar all the time or atleast not getting the mesage 'This player has already been the Avatar.' but just being able to make the player Avatar again? Please respond when seeing this. -Alexander3110 :)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Hey uhm.. I really like this Plugin, but is it possible to make ONE player the Avatar all the time or atleast not getting the mesage 'This player has already been the Avatar.' but just being able to make the player Avatar again? Please respond when seeing this. -Alexander3110 :)
Turn off the rpg avatar in the Rpg config

Something about avatar

WorldEvents:
SolarEclipse:
Enabled: true
Frequency: 20
Factor: 0.0
Element: Fire
Time: Day
LunarEclipse:
Frequency: 40
Factor: 0.0
Element: Water
Time: Night
SozinsComet:
Frequency: 100
Factor: 5.0
Element: Fire
Time: Day
Abilities:
ElementAssign:
Enabled: false
Default: Earth
Percentages:
Air: 0.205
Fire: 0.205
Water: 0.205
Earth: 0.18
Chi: 0.18

Which one?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Avatarstate on final blow. This might not affect if a player can have the avatar thing. I don't think there is a way for the same person to have the title twice

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
No, in the projectkorra folder there is a file named projectkorra.db. If you delete that all players will be back to default and you can make anyone the avatar again

Okay.. But each time I delete that I'll have to restart the server for it to change the settings inside the folder.. could you make a version of ProjectKorra RPG allowing one person to be Avatar all the time? I'd love that.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Okay.. But each time I delete that I'll have to restart the server for it to change the settings inside the folder.. could you make a version of ProjectKorra RPG allowing one person to be Avatar all the time? I'd love that.
Unless you use the command on them after they are avatar, they will stay avatar...