• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Help With Protection Plugin

Timothy Rossin

Verified Member
Soooooo Ive Resently Been Searching For A Plugin That Allows You To Claim Land And I Found This Plugin Called Towny. So When I Launched It On My Server It Broke Bending And No One Could Use It Without Opped People So I Removed It And Of Course Everything Started Working... Ive Tried All Of The Protection Plugins Out There And Couldnt Find Any. Is There Like A Special Version Of Towny For Projectkorra Please Help.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
Soooooo Ive Resently Been Searching For A Plugin That Allows You To Claim Land And I Found This Plugin Called Towny. So When I Launched It On My Server It Broke Bending And No One Could Use It Without Opped People So I Removed It And Of Course Everything Started Working... Ive Tried All Of The Protection Plugins Out There And Couldnt Find Any. Is There Like A Special Version Of Towny For Projectkorra Please Help.
There is a useful plugin called WGBendingFlag (You can find It on PK forum).
First check if You're using the correct version of ProjectKorra and Towny. (Related to your spigot version)
By the way, in the ProjectKorra config You can see you have some options, to set the region when bending is allowed or not, You can see there are some strings:

RegionProtection:
AllowHarmlessAbilities: false
RespectWorldGuard: true
RespectGriefPrevention: true
RespectFactions: false
RespectTowny: false
RespectPreciousStones: true
RespectLWC: true
Residence:
Flag: bending
Respect: true
Kingdoms: false
CacheBlockTime: 5000

If your server is a towny, You can change the option RespectTowny: true.
Players won't be able to bend in regions claimed by Towny, same thing for Factions.
I haven't tried with Towny but with factions, players that can build in the claim will be able to bend.
I reccomend to use WGBendingFlag.
Hope I've been clear and useful to You.

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
Okay so the main why I know BendersCraft have done it, and how I've done it on HumaneBending, is that you don't need anything other than WorldGuard. Simply in the region where you don't want them bending, just do
Code:
/rg flag {region} build deny
. This has worked for BendersCraft and for me on HumaneBending. Hope this helps!

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
Okay so the main why I know BendersCraft have done it, and how I've done it on HumaneBending, is that you don't need anything other than WorldGuard. Simply in the region where you don't want them bending, just do
Code:
/rg flag {region} build deny
. This has worked for BendersCraft and for me on HumaneBending. Hope this helps!
A thing that happened to me, doing It in that way was that players would be able to bend in a bad way, not for all abilities but like firejet and airbubble, I don't know if It's just an issue that happened to me.
Just try both @Timothy Rossin

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
A thing that happened to me, doing It in that way was that players would be able to bend in a bad way, not for all abilities but like firejet and airbubble, I don't know if It's just an issue that happened to me.
Just try both @Timothy Rossin
Yeah I do still think that BC has issues like AirSpout at Spawn. However, if you had your spawnworld in a completely separate world, @Timothy Rossin then you could use PerWorldPlugins and disable Bending in the SpawnWorld. Either that or just try @_Hetag1216_ and how he's saying to do it. Either will provide an answer.