• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickC1211

Verified Member
(I searched before and saw no post like mine before anyone asks)
Element: water
Move: healing waters
Ability: growth
Description: This move would be an add on to healing waters and it would allow you to grow plants like with bonemeal. To make it not op it would only have like a 60% chance of working meaning you could sit there for 5 mins with no result if you're not lucky. For it to work you either have to be in water or have a bucket or bottle. To use this move just shift like your healing someone but at plants. This can work or farmable plants or grass and flowers.

Ik you're probably thinking "this isn't canon" or "it wasn't in the show", but I think waterbending lacks the survival aspect other elements have. Fire can light furnaces and cook meat, earth can mine and extract ores fast. I think this would give water more of a survival aspect as opposed to combat.

Tell me what you think always open to suggestion :D

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This just really doesn't make sense... It doesn't seem like something that would be logical to actually happen... I understand that you think it needs a survival aspect, but you've got the ability to move quickly in water and the other passive abilities.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.