• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireShield Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatabo

Verified Member
So I know there's been many, many suggestions to rework FireShield, but it seriously needs a fix.

After clicking or shifting it stays there for 3 seconds, when it is hit it disregards any attack that attacked it. FireShield then cools down for at least 4-5 seconds.

In a nutshell:

CoolDown: 4-5 seconds
Lingering Time: 3 seconds
When hit, disperses and disregards the attack attacking it.

Thoughts?

(If anyone has played Scrolls my suggestion is similar to the scroll called "Plating")

SuperBower118

Verified Member
So I know there's been many, many suggestions to rework FireShield, but it seriously needs a fix.

After clicking or shifting it stays there for 3 seconds, when it is hit it disregards any attack that attacked it. FireShield then cools down for at least 4-5 seconds.

In a nutshell:

CoolDown: 4-5 seconds
Lingering Time: 3 seconds
When hit, disperses and disregards the attack attacking it.

Thoughts?

(If anyone has played Scrolls my suggestion is similar to the scroll called "Plating")

So..
You want a small little shield to block a giant torrent of water, or a wave of earth, or even a giant explosion of air?
No.... although fireshield isn't so useful right now, that doesn't mean it should block ANY attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.