• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireBurst and Airburst Desc.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I found the description of both airburst and fireburst abit odd and confusing ,as i notice both of these abilities with the release sneak and click thingy in the descrption ,they seem (2 me) to do opposite to what it is being said. Like how it says "...release sneak to launch a cone-shaped burst of [flames/air] in front of you" and "click to release the burst in a sphere around you" as those highligted prepositions i think they have to switch . I'm not sure if this meant to be typed (as it is just could be me being misunderstood) or someone made a mistake while typing the description of both of this move. This is just my personal question and as a suggestion at the same as i don't know if it is that or that. :/

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I found the description of both airburst and fireburst abit odd and confusing ,as i notice both of these abilities with the release sneak and click thingy in the descrption ,they seem (2 me) to do opposite to what it is being said. Like how it says "...release sneak to launch a cone-shaped burst of [flames/air] in front of you" and "click to release the burst in a sphere around you" as those highligted prepositions i think they have to switch . I'm not sure if this meant to be typed (as it is just could be me being misunderstood) or someone made a mistake while typing the description of both of this move. This is just my personal question and as a suggestion at the same as i don't know if it is that or that. :/
Descriptions are configurable

HydroMan

Verified Member
Descriptions are configurable
But by the default, was the description meant to be said like that or that contains a typing mistake? I don't know if i misunderstood the description or is it really false! If it happens be a mistake ,I suggest fixing it how it suppose to be written.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But by the default, was the description meant to be said like that or that contains a typing mistake? I don't know if i misunderstood the description or is it really false! If it happens be a mistake ,I suggest fixing it how it suppose to be written.
We don't really fix configurable stuff tho

V

Vidcom

This isn't a suggestion, this is more of a bug report, if that, so I've moved it