• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Firebending Move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
Name: Flamethrower
Element: Fire
Range: Same range as Fireblast, farther when charged.
Cooldown: A cooldown of 3-5 seconds.
Charge time: Takes a bit longer to charge than Fireblast.
Damage: 4 damage + fire damage (2 hearts + fire damage) 7 damage + fire damage if charged (3 1/2 hearts + fire damage)
How to use: Do /bending bind flamethrower, then left-click to start bending a line of fireballs (Fire charges or fire particles) and the flamethrower will damage your opponent plus giving them fire damage. Hold LSHIFT until you see fire particles and you will make a longer flamethrower with greater damage. (Move your head to make the flamethrower go where you want it to go).
Why its not OP: Because it is weak and has a long cooldown to be used more than twice in a bending battle. The range isn't that far.
(READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING) Comments: I know this is a Pokemon move, I do NOT want to see any comments saying this is a Pokemon move as i am well aware of this and I am not copy writing Pokemon and I will NOT reply to any comments about Pokemon on this thread. You might say this is too similar to Firebreath but it isn't as it is a less deadlier version but with a longer range and more accuracy. You might say this is too similar to Fireblast but this is a way more accurate Fireblast with a bit more power and a longer charge time than Fireblast. I do NOT want to see in the comments how this move is similar to any other move as i simply will not respond. I will only respond to the comments saying what could be improved or what can be changed.

Last edited:

Janny

Verified Member
I don't think you both read the Comment part of this thread but OK! (By the way, I am not saying your not allowed at all to comment about that, I am just saying WONT reply!)
*I edited in "WONT", sorry took me a day to figure that out xD*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.