• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Firebenders having speed 1 jump 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
FireBenders in the show have proven that they are very agile, jumping over projectiles and many other things because of their lack of defense (Not including Jeong Jeong.) For example, it has been shown that Azula was fully capable of running faster (or at least maintaining her distance) all the while evading his attacks.

2:00-2:40 fully explains the agility a firebender can have, so honestly I can't say anything other than every thing above is literally the only reason why I think they deserve agility.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
FireBenders in the show have proven that they are very agile, jumping over projectiles and many other things because of their lack of defense (Not including Jeong Jeong.) For example, it has been shown that Azula was fully capable of running faster (or at least maintaining her distance) all the while evading his attacks.

2:00-2:40 fully explains the agility a firebender can have, so honestly I can't say anything other than every thing above is literally the only reason why I think they deserve agility.
The thing is, their bending wouldn't logically make them go any faster, unlike an airbender who could lower air pressure in front

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Did you not see his muscly self during the solar eclipse episode?

EDIT: And if you've forgotten, Iroh's old .-. Old people aren't really that fast
Benders aren't all magically fit, they trained. The ones that hadn't trained weren't as fast or strong, Plus, Iroh had to train to get that fit, further proving my point

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Benders aren't all magically fit, they trained. The ones that hadn't trained weren't as fast or strong, Plus, Iroh had to train to get that fit, further proving my point
Usually people who know a martial art are going to be fit, take literally most earth benders in that case. If your arguement is that benders aren't fit, then explain why a chi blocker(a non bender) can run and jump faster than an airbender inside of PK. So far, I've seen that most benders are generally fit, though it isn't necessarily needed, top bodily conditions are best to not run out of stamina during a battle. It'd be rather sad to see, for example, toph put her hands on her knees in the middle of a battle because she was tired from previously running into the opponent.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Usually people who know a martial art are going to be fit, take literally most earth benders in that case. If your arguement is that benders aren't fit, then explain why a chi blocker(a non bender) can run and jump faster than an airbender inside of PK. So far, I've seen that most benders are generally fit, though it isn't necessarily needed, top bodily conditions are best to not run out of stamina during a battle. It'd be rather sad to see, for example, toph put her hands on her knees in the middle of a battle because she was tired from previously running into the opponent.
Airbenders have buffed speed/jump because they can affect air pressure around them. In PK, they are faster and jump higher than chiblockers. While the benders we saw were fit, as they trained throughout their lives, they were not born like that and were not naturally fast/strong

Moonelight

Verified Member
The thing is, their bending wouldn't logically make them go any faster, unlike an airbender who could lower air pressure in front
As you can see, the idea is okay but that doesn't mean it makes sense to put in the plugin. This would be better as a addon, not really in the plugin in my opinion.

Going to deny this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.