• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire Shield (add-on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Ok, so I thought we should give an upgrade to the clicking part of fire shield so that it blocks all bending attacks. Right now the clicking is kind of under powered, and I never use it, so I thought this would be a great addition! We could also shorten the duration of the clicking fire shield and make the cooldown longer. Shortening the amount of time that the shield is active for would make it harder to time it right, which I think would be fair. This would be really useful for fire benders, and I know that fire is suppose to be strictly offensive, but while fighting it's always nice to have a strong defense ready for when you really need it.

Kiam

Verified Member
Well, fire cannot block everything. A flying rock could easily break through a wall of fire. Same with a pressurized stream of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.