• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire Fist

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDC122

Verified Member
This looks like its been suggested before, but okay.

Element:Fire
Type:Attack type(can also be a defense type)
Damage: 1 heart more then fireblast plus fire damage (no mcmmo).
Cooldown: none.

FireFist is a move that covers the users hand in fire. The users punches becomes more aggressive. When the user is about to hit something, the fire quickly propel the fist much faster forward, its a fire jet for the first. Then the front becomes a fire blast, with speed and force the punch will be increased, it will also create a little fire shield so that the user doesnt hurt his own fist. The move can also block upcoming fire blasts by quickly punching it away, if the blast is within reach, like I said the front can also become a small fire shield. Since your just punching there would obviously have no cool down. Only how fast you can punch..... hahahahaha.

You can also charge it. When fully charged, punch in a direction to create a mini fire blast that does less damage then fire blast but has a big knock back.

Hero

Verified Member
This looks like its been suggested before, but okay.

Element:Fire
Type:Attack type(can also be a defense type)
Damage: 1 heart more then fireblast plus fire damage (no mcmmo).
Cooldown: none.

FireFist is a move that covers the users hand in fire. The users punches becomes more aggressive. When the user is about to hit something, the fire quickly propel the fist much faster forward, its a fire jet for the first. Then the front becomes a fire blast, with speed and force the punch will be increased, it will also create a little fire shield so that the user doesnt hurt his own fist. The move can also block upcoming fire blasts by quickly punching it away, if the blast is within reach, like I said the front can also become a small fire shield. Since your just punching there would obviously have no cool down. Only how fast you can punch..... hahahahaha.

You can also charge it. When fully charged, punch in a direction to create a mini fire blast that does less damage then fire blast but has a big knock back.
This is mega op.

No cooldown but just about how fast you can punch??? You do realize that most people can spam click and because of this move supports and even helps with spam clicking, no.

A mini fireblast would not do more knockback. Thats like saying a rock weighs as much as a boulder....

A mini fireshield so you dont hurt your hand is really bad. Hurting your hand is what makes people stop...

This is really op and I do not think it should be added like this. I like the move, but not the way its explain.

XDC122

Verified Member
Hmm op(over powered) means no weakness, I mean you could just stay away from the fire bender. Well what about a 1 sec cool down... or 1 and a half?
Hurting your hand is the same as damaging yourself, you don't want to damage yourself to block a move or do the move. It be like Mom:"Oh did you damage yourself",
Kid "No, I just cut of my finger".

Also a mini fire blast was a bad way to describe things srry, more like a fire blast with much much shorter range. If thats not enough then idk how firespin works.

Firespin is a combo that sends the enemy flying away. Also deals a decent amount of damage.

XDC122

Verified Member
Also yes it would make people stop using fire fist, I mean you damage yourself to damage others and you have to get close enough to hit them, why not just fire blast them instead, easy.

XDC122

Verified Member
Also getting close is a pain on its own, getting close to an earth bender and he'll spam every earth blast right under your feet, thats the same as punching with no cool down, air benders would just airswipe you continuesly, and water benders stays in the lake. All you can do is fire jet forward and only manage to get 1 or 2 hits.

For me its rightful that fire fist have no cool down. Fire have his fire fist so its no different then getting close to earth benders only fire needs to actually hit, earth benders can just shift click and the blast automatically hits the enemy, if he is close, close enough to punch.

Moonelight

Verified Member
The move suggested here is unneeded. It is also noncanon. The plugin unfortunately doesn't need anything like this as of now, sorry. But other than that, the move is also a bit overpowered. Rapidly punching someone with this move, doing more damage than Fireblast each punch aswell as giving burn damage is just to much for one move.

Sorry, but this is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.