• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Error

Hi, I was playing with this plugin, more testing it for my server. and I noticed errors in the logs when I bend towards an entity. I have Projectkorra version v.1.8.6. and spigot version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.
here is the error, and the rest of my log: https://pastebin.com/5rxvH9jt
thanks in advance.

xNuminousx

I saw this when it was posted but didn't, and still don't, know a fix for this or its cause. Have you tried possibly downgrading to Spigot 1.12.1? I've heard that 1.12.2 is supposed to work fine with Pk but I've also seen reports that it doesn't. So until a dev comes to the rescue, I recommend trying that.

Just like you suggested, I downgraded my server to 1.12.1, spigot version version 1.12.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT. and the error is still there, I noticed the error comes randomly in the console as well. anyone got a fix on this?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
This is truly an odd error indeed. After some pondering, can I get you to do a bit of testing for me to verify the source of the error? It shouldn't be caused by just bending, to say the least. Anyway.

Could you try throw an item into lava created by LavaFlow? That's the only way I can see this error happening, so if that causes it, we may be able to fix this.

Cheers

I used both shift and left click to activate the ability, and throws with both several items in the lava. and I updated back to 1.12.2 several days ago. and I do get this error out of noting to sometimes. ow and I got a mysql error when I'm starting my server (its a new error. just got it since I moved hosts and use mysql now). https://pastebin.com/vrtjR6Le

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I used both shift and left click to activate the ability, and throws with both several items in the lava. and I updated back to 1.12.2 several days ago. and I do get this error out of noting to sometimes. ow and I got a mysql error when I'm starting my server (its a new error. just got it since I moved hosts and use mysql now). https://pastebin.com/vrtjR6Le
Sorry, that didn't answer my question specifically enough. I need confirmation that throwing items into lava causes the error; nothing else. This means that if you do the ability normally (with no items falling into lava), the error does not occur. But when items do fall in the lava, that is when the error is thrown.

As for the SQL error, that is another weird error I've never seen in my life. Try deleting the pk_presets table.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Although we've found the cause, this is still a complex issue so we are still working on getting this resolved. You probably will not have a solution anytime soon, so we just ask for your patience.

Additionally, could you provide a bending debug file for us? That may help narrow things down.

xNuminousx

Just do /pk debug in game and then copy/paste the file that spawns in your Project Korra folder for us. Or send over the whole file that spawns (I think) in a bug report.