• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Encase in earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferinine

Verified Member
Hello. I am presenting a simple idea that could be done as a combo or a solo ability, but seems rather pertinent to me.

At 3 minutes 50 seconds into the video you will see aang encase himself in earth. this is done repeatedly in the show and I thought that it would be a good idea to add. Sure you could say earthgrab is like this, but lets face it, every element can get over that wall with ease, and then you're trapped. This would make alot more powerful of a defense aiding greatly to the fighting style of earth.

The following is an example of what it could look like using world edit. If you want a more detailed example and are considering making it, let me know and i will set redstone up so that it "grows" out of the ground and is a better example of my idea.

ps- It does not haveto be an official coder, if any "self employed" coders feel like making this so that it works with the current release of korra/jedcore I really want to add it to my server, And ofcourse i'll give you the ip.

Sketz

Verified Member
every element can get over that wall with ease, and then you're trapped.
Actually if you're smart enough, you could collapse the wall, run for your life or collapse it and then enclose them with earthgrab.
You could also EarthTunnel down and make them come after you probably leading them to their death since it's all earth.

Basically, I'm just saying you're not trapped Lol.

orfeas

Verified Member
Sounds cool.I have an idea for what the combo could be:erthgrab(left click)>reaiseearth(left click)>earthgrab(hold shift).Maybe it could be broken by some moves like charged fireblast and earth blast(if hit 2 times)

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Great Concept! Love the details and evidence shown. Persuaded though, this would not only serve as a great defensive move, but it will allow future support on EarthGrab. You see, Earthgrab doesn't "fit" as the name, or at least the defensive side of earthgrab. I know this is off topic but all I'm saying is maybe this could be the path that seperates Earthgrab defensively where you can encase yourself to an offensive move that only traps opponents at a reasonable duration, range, and animation. But with this move added, it could re-add the defensive side of Earthgrab into another form and name.

Status
Not open for further replies.