• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Edit

So i need help,
when i go into the projectkorra folder and then go into config, i edit a few moves and then i run my server but when i run the server the edits don't appear. if i make air stream have a longer duration in the config, it wont apply when i start the server, so then i close the server and go into config and all the changes i made have been reverted back to the original. please help

xNuminousx

Could you send the EDITED config BEFORE you save it and restart your server? You could be messing up some formatting unknowingly and it's resetting itself.

xNuminousx

You highlight the text in your config.yml, copy it, paste it here (OR in a PM if you want your config private for some reason).

You highlight the text in your config.yml, copy it, paste it here (OR in a PM if you want your config private for some reason).
how to i give someone permission to bend lava or bloodbend? for some reason he cant do it unless i op him but i don't want to op him

Etoiles

how to i give someone permission to bend lava or bloodbend? for some reason he cant do it unless i op him but i don't want to op him

Those are subElements, the permissions are bending.earth.lavabending and bending.water.bloodbending respectively, but in previous version they didn't work for me, and i can't tell if now they work.

However, a possible workaround that i used was use /pk add <subelement> [player]

Hope that helps

Gareth Swan

> Stop server
> Edit config
> Start server
> Profit
I used to have this problem a lot too. As YourAverageNerd said, make sure you've stopped the server before editing it, as I had this problem for a week before I realised that it was then restoring the default config values because the server was still running while I was editing it.

~Swan